1) Apply a small amount of Burt’s Bees Natural Body Wash to a loofah or your hands and lather generously.
2) Rub the foamy suds all over his body from head to toe. You want him smelling irresistible, right? Don’t forget to scrub his feet then!
Did You Know?
Did you know that 60% of what we put on our skin gets absorbed into our bodies? That’s scary! Imagine the potentially harmful toxins that have seeped into our pores. Why risk using synthetic products when there are better, natural alternatives?
It’s NOT Halloween so DON’T be Tricked by the Word “Natural!”
What to Really Look For in a Natural Product:
- Natural: A product labeled “natural” should be made up of natural ingredients and be manufactured with appropriate processes to maintain ingredient purity.
- Safety: A product labeled “natural” should avoid any ingredient that research shows may have a suspected human health risk.
- Responsibility: A product labeled “natural” should use no animal testing in its development
- Sustainability: A product labeled “natural” should use (bio)degradable ingredients and the most environmentally sensitive packaging.
Learn more about Burt’s Bees and their mission to ensure The Greater Good for All. You’ll quickly understand why these natural products are highly acclaimed.
The clock is ticking, and Valentine’s Day is near! So run over to your local grocery store or CVS after work today and pick up a bottle of this invigorating body wash! You shouldn’t have any problems finding Burt’s Bees either considering it’s carried in nearly 30,000 retail outlets.