Friday, February 13, 2009

Unstoppable in the Christine Dress


It was like a hurricane the other day here in NYC! People were nearly blown over by the strong gusts of wind whipping around. It didn’t matter to me though how nasty the weather was because I had Pre-Fashion Week events to attend! I just needed to be smart about selecting an outfit to brave the storm. I didn’t want to be, “that girl,” peeling off layers of clothing at the party. My goal was to keep it simple. I would wear something that would have a dual purpose – to make me look sexy and battle the brutal weather at the same time. That’s where the Christine Dress by designer cmarchuska came into play…

This black, long-sleeve A-line button dress is made from 50% cotton and 50% modal fabric so it’s incredibly durable, soft & warm! I added tights & heels to give it a dressy evening look for the events, but what’s great about the dress is its versatility. You can easily dress it down for a daytime look by pairing it with your favorite skinny jeans & ballet flats.

Another perk of this dress is that you don’t need to wear a lot of accessories with it. It’s equipped with its own character -- unique Italian recycled polyester buttons. I just added some extra pizzazz with a stylish clutch and my outfit was complete. The only place you won’t see the Christine Dress is in your closet!

Designer Christine Marchuska’s pieces are sizzling hot. Visit cmarchuska now to shop & view more upcoming designs from her Signature Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment