Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Age-Defying Serum that Affirms Your Beauty

You know you’re a beautiful person inside & out, but let’s face it; it never hurts to have it affirmed by others. Now you can join the ranks of celebrities such as Halle Berry and Jennifer Aniston and affirm your beauty daily with the use of Pure&True’s Affirm Multi-Vitamin Age-Defying Serum.



Pure&True’s Affirm serum battles the onset of wrinkles with its infusion of age-defying vitamins (A, B, C and E) and rejuvenating oils and hyaluronic acid. The combination of these ingredients have been shown to plump and firm skin. Affirm is light and hydrating. It’s designed to be applied on a cleansed face in the morning and night. It’s suitable for all skin types, and especially recommended for oily, mature, and sun-damaged skin. The active ingredients prevent pores from clogging, and improve the appearance of visible pores…a concern I often worry about. I know you can’t shrink your pores, but it’s important to me to keep their appearance as small as possible.

I’ve been using Affirm for several weeks now and found that a very small drop or two goes a long way. Unlike some other creams I used to use, Affirm’s serum glides on like silk. I apply it to my entire face and neck, but really enjoy using it around my eyes. It’s the only product I’ve found thus far that doesn’t have me pulling and tugging on my sensitive skin just to spread it.

I don’t think it’s ever too early to begin protecting your skin and trying to improve the signs of aging. Pure&True has a variety of other products I’ve been testing as well such as microdermabrasion scrubs & masques to fight cellular damage. I’ll let you know my thoughts on them soon too.

To read more about Pure&True and other products I've tested, visit EcoDiva.

XOXO,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment