Monday, March 30, 2009

Departing LAX on a high note with an Eco-fashion Showroom


The sexy sustainable trip to LA is sadly coming to an end today. Overall I think the trip for cmarchuska was a great success. Aside from the four days of trunk shows at the Equinox gyms, Christine met with some highly influential people involved in the green fashion movement. One of the most exciting events that Sexy Sustainable Style was involved in during this trip was Christine's meeting with the owner of a green eco-fashion showroom. It's very likely that cmarchuska will soon have her designs hanging on the racks of this highly selective showroom. Stay tuned for more updates as the partnership develops.

In the meantime, I have to start packing my suitcase and get ready to fly back to NYC tonight. The weather and the people have been great out here in L.A. I'm sad to leave.


Above: Our "sexy sustainable" adventure climbing Runyon Canyon's mountainous trails to see the Hollywood sign... The views were spectacular and my trusty iPhone's pictures turned out fairly well. The weather was hot that day, but thankfully Christine and I were sporting white organic cotton shirts from cmarchuska's line. Christine wore her mseries long-sleeve tee paired with the ocean blue summer hunter scarf & I was in my favorite vneck, the pristine white kiva tee.

4 comments:

  1. It must have been fun climbing the mtn. I've always wanted to get close to the famous Hollywood sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those dresses pictured! I want them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you both were hiking with cmarchuska shirts and scarves on! Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the dresses in the showroom are gorgeous! The bright colors and prints are perfect for spring.

    It was totally unplanned to go hiking in cmarchuska's clothes, but we couldn't resist the Hollywood hills. Most people we saw along the trails were wearing gym clothes, but the great thing about cmarchuska's clothing is that the tees are light, breathable, and very durable. As I've mentioned before, cmarchuska's clothing has become a staple in my closet because the pieces are so versatile. For example, I wore my long sleeve m series tee paired with black skinny jeans to an upscale Italian eatery in Santa Monica and my kiva tee on our hiking trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete