Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Equinox Gyms - Getting Sexy & Sustainable this week in Hollywood

It's all about the Sexy Sustainable Style here in LA this week and cmarchuska is definitely bringin' it.

Designer Christine Marchuska is setting up shop at 2 star studded Equinox gyms this week in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Christine's 1st trunk show began yesterday at the Equinox gym on Wilshire in Westwood and continues today from 8am-8pm. Tomorrow (3/26), she'll be kicking off another 2 day trunk show at the West Hollywood Equinox on Sunset Blvd.

This week is your first chance to get your hands on the new summer collection of brightly colored organic cotton Hunter scarfs.

I'm off now to head over to meet the owner of a new boutique featuring all green designers. Then to have a little more fun in the sun. :-)

2 comments:

  1. The scarves are very nice. Is this part of the cmarchuska collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you purchase your scarf? I like the teal one. The other is nice too, but I prefer the teal. They're both definitely ready for spring scarves. I'm from the east coast so I've been wearing my heavy scarf since November!!

    ReplyDelete