Thinking about heading to the beach or pool side to work on your tan? Well then you better think twice about wearing that faded, stretched out bikini you bought 2 seasons ago. Instead, earn your golden glow this year more consciously and with style. Wear a sexy eco–friendly bikini by Nikster.
Known as, “the sexier side of green,” Nikster’s bikinis have the entire package: style, sexiness, substance, and sustainability!
What makes Nikster’s flirty & exotic eco-bikinis environmentally friendly & socially conscious?
1) They’re made from sustainable soy, organic cotton, bamboo, and other natural fibers.
2) They’ve reduced their carbon footprint by manufacturing their suits here in the US.
3) Recycled materials are used whenever possible such as surplus materials from a factory that made Olympic speed skater outfits!
4) 5% of gross sales are donated to globally responsible charities and organizations which focus on:
- Promoting a sustainable planet
- Improving third world life
- Helping protect endangered sea turtles
- Planting trees in local communities
- Coastal beach clean-ups
How can you make a difference while splish splashing & having fun in the sun?!
Easy, get your fine, bootylicious curves into one of Nikster’s eco-bikinis. Here are a few of my favorite itcy, bitcy eco-bikini picks!
This 2 piece bikini (which can be sold in separates) features a strapless top and Brazilian cut bottom; thus maximizing your skin’s surface area to tan, and minimizing your tan lines. Fabrics: soy, organic cotton, and spandex.
This 2 piece bikini features a triangle top with Brazilian cut bottom string tie sides (I know what you’re thinking boys, but sorry we’re smart enough to double knot the strings!). Fabrics: soy, organic cotton, and 5% spandex.
The Eco-beauty bikini is a hot item because of its unique style. This bamboo (+5% spandex) bikini comes with 3 pieces including a top that can be tied multiple ways.
Learn how to WIN a FREE ECO-BIKINI!
Currently Nikster is making financial contributions to:
But, if you know of a responsible organization which can benefit from Nikster’s donations, please click here to send them the organization’s link along with a summary of why you think they would be a great candidate. If Nikster chooses your recommendation, you‘ll win a free eco-bikini! How great is that?! Good luck!