Saturday, April 25, 2009

Facial Detox with Sibu Beauty - Rid yourself of Dirt & Makeup



I love pampering myself with beauty products whenever I get the chance. I especially love testing out the new products in the sibu beauty collection. Sibu is a special beauty brand because they feature a unique blend of a powerful berry called seabuckthorn. Found high in the Himalayan Mountains, seabuckthorn is considered to be the, “Holy Fruit of the Himalayas” because of its powerful nutritional benefits.

After a long afternoon of shopping in SoHo looking for the perfect outfit to wear to the 2nd annual Fashion & Football draft party tonight, I hurried home to start getting ready. The first thing I did as soon as I got home was drop my bags and reach for my sibu sea buckthorn bar of facial soap. The sun was in full force today and I was perspiring a lot. Aside from feeling sweaty, my face felt even dirtier because I kept wiping the shiny beads of sweat off with my hands. I generally like to use face scrubs & cleansing creams versus what I think is regular old soap, but my curiosity about this “Holy” berry was too great to resist. Does it really work well? I wondered. The earthy bar of soap immediately caught my attention because of its natural color and smell. I was pleased to see that sibu’s beauty bar wasn’t some wacky shade of blue, green, or pink like some other soap brands seem to promote.

I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, splashed warm water on my face, and began to wash. Instantaneously I noticed how creamy and gentle the lathered soap felt against my skin. Often I rush to wash my face because it’s such a tedious task, but I certainly didn’t feel this way when using my sibu beauty cleanse & detox facial soap. The subtle aroma of the creamy soap captivated me. My nose was intrigued by the citrusy and “woodsy” smells. After rinsing my face, I felt clean again and I my skin tone looked balanced and bright.

This paraben-free facial soap is perfect for all skin types because it doesn’t contain any dairy, wheat, gluten, sodium, yeast or preservatives. When they say 100% natural, they mean it. Another great thing about sibu’s bar is that its ingredients act as a natural astringent, inhibits bacterial growth, revitalizes skin cells, and does more. Read more about sibu beauty now & how you can get your hands on their amazing products. I have to admit, I’m kind of looking forward to waking up tomorrow and washing my face again. I can’t wait to test the other sibu products as well. Some of them are ingestible!

xoxo,

Mia

1 comment:

  1. I have used the soap, and you're right. It does produce a lot of lather. The smell is nice too.

    ReplyDelete