Thursday, April 16, 2009

It’s Time for Fun - in Your Exotic Eco-Bikini!


Imagine wearing a bikini that’s so soft you feel like you’re naked & touching your bare skin. That’s exactly how I felt when I slipped into my new Brazilian eco-bikini by Nikster. Honestly, I’ve never experienced this much excitement when trying on a bikini as I did with this one! The super soft bamboo fabric feels velvety smooth as I glide my fingers across it. And the fit, the fit’s another thing that pleasantly surprised me! It can be tricky to find a well fitted suit, but my sexy two-piece securely hugs my sensual curves without creating unattractive bumps or rolls. You know what I’m talking about …does the phrase, “muffin top” ring a bell?

Award winning designer Nikki Sayavanh, has definitely created a swimwear line that goes beyond your “traditional” bikini. Nikki uses high quality, durable fabrics such as bamboo, soy, and organic cotton blended with a bit of spandex. Some of her designs are carefully hand-finished through macrame stitching, embroidered beads, and hand-painting. The accessories she uses are made with coconuts, bamboo, shells, pearls, stones, wood, recycled metals, and other hand-selected tropical elements from around the globe.

Some of you may still be wondering what the difference is between Brazilian & traditional bikinis, right? Take a look at the picture below, it'll help explain it…


See the difference? The Brazilian bottoms are skimpier. They cover far less booty than the traditional bottoms most of us are accustomed to. One of the benefits to these barely there bottom is that they’re perfect for tanning.

Keep an eye out for me in Central Park or at the beach in my luxurious Nikster eco-bikini. I’ll be the tall sexy thang walking around in a black bandeau style top with delicate, leopard ruffle trim & removable straps. You'll also see my lovely lady lumps strutting in my Brazilian cut bottom with tie string sides and the same ruffle trim in the front & back. I know without a doubt that this exotic eco-bikini is going to be a crowd pleaser.

WOW - When they say Nikster represents, “the sexier side of green,” they really mean it!

xoxo,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment