Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Revitalizing Organic Salve that’ll Kick Exhaustion


Do you ever feel like you’ve reached the point beyond exhaustion? You’re so tired that you can’t think straight or even walk a straight line for that matter? Steer clear of the cops. They may think you’re drunk! It seems hard to believe that you can be that tired & loopy, but it’s definitely possible. In fact, that’s how I felt & looked this evening after a long day of meetings. My body was beat. I could barely keep my eyes open on the train as I trekked back to the Upper East Side. I’m embarrassed to admit that I even jumped on the bus to ride it 1 block closer to my apartment! Pathetic, I know, but my energy level had hit rock bottom. All I wanted to do was curl up in bed and sleep. A lot easier said than done unfortunately. Why you wonder? Well if I went to bed early I’d just continue my cycle of procrastination and my “to do” list would never shrink. Clearly I had hit a fork in the road. I had two choices to decide between…

1) I could hit the sack early; catch some much needed zzzzs, and wake feeling refreshed.

OR

2) I could grab my trusty container of Buddha Nose I Booster Salve, rub it on my body, and feel my spirit re-energized and my fatigue vanish.

Hmmm…You probably thought I’d just choose sleep, but I knew I could catch a 2nd wind if I caught a whiff of the I Booster Salve. Amy Galper, the creator of Buddha Nose’s certified organic luxury beauty products, created the I Booster Salve with the intent of waking people up when they’re feeling fatigued. Let me tell you, she knew what she was doing when she created this spicy energizing salve. By combining the stimulating essential oils of clove, cinnamon, t-tree and patchouli amongst a few other ingredients, Amy came up with the winning combo to kick fatigue & provide a topical to protect against colds & flu.

As soon as I popped off the top of my Buddha Nose tin and began rubbing the salve on my neck, shoulders and wrists, I could feel my mind & body come alive. The exotic smell of earthy spices perked my senses and awakened my spirit. I no longer felt sluggish and uninspired. I’m not a coffee drinker, but I think the I Booster Salve gives me that little jolt of energy so many others turn to caffeine for.

Check out Buddha Nose online or find them in one of the many retail locations across the Globe! Trust me; Buddha Nose’s I Booster Salve is the way to go when you need a lift. From now on, I’m carrying my Buddha Nose salve in my purse. I bet you won’t find me sleeping on the train now!

No comments:

Post a Comment